- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is looking for a Cybersecurity Training Specialist. This role will support the Cyber Security and Privacy Awareness Training Program to provide mandatory annual cybersecurity and privacy awareness training to Agency staff. Cybersecurity awareness training is required per the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and provides the Agency staff with the knowledge needed to protect themselves and the Commission from cyber threats. As a part of the training, monthly phishing exercises are used to train staff on how to identify potential phishing attacks. The Candidate shall have subject matter expertise to support the development, delivery and maintenance of a comprehensive cybersecurity awareness and training program and monthly phishing exercises.
At a minimum the Cybersecurity Training Specialist should provide support in the following areas:
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Provide a gap analysis, with recommendations for improvement, of the existing training program and materials
- Develop and deliver monthly phishing exercise to Agency staff membership and associated reporting to CIO and division chiefs
- Develop, deliver and maintain an outreach and marketing strategy for cybersecurity
- Engage with the CISO and training coordinators to communicate changes to Agency training programs
- Enhance, document, administer, and deliver a comprehensive program to measure and improve the cybersecurity awareness and vigilance of Agency system users, including those with significant security responsibilities
- Develop and implement reporting and tracking processes for information security awareness and role-based information security training
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.