- Cyber Systems
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Mid Java Developer to support one of our premier clients. The developer will contribute to the design and implementation of the application while paying attention to performance, stability, and security. Other responsibilities include deployment to the application server as well as participating in requirements gathering.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering or other similar technical
- Familiar with agile software development and the full software development lifecycle
- 5-6 years of software development experience.
- At least 3-4 years of experience with Java 1.8 or greater as your primary development language over the last 7 years.
- Substantial experience working with the Spring framework and its related technologies.
- Experience writing RESTful services.
- Experience working with Java build tools including Maven.
- Experience working with at least one web server, preferably Tomcat.
- Experience using Junit to write unit tests and integration testing.
- Experience with containerization and virtualization, preferably with Docker.
- Experience with XML and JSON data formats.
- Relational database experience such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with RSA keys and/or X509 certificates.
- Experience with SAFe Agile Practices.
- Strong Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with Apache Nifi
- Experience with Microservice architecture and design.
- Experience with AMQP.
- Experience with DevSecOps processes including automated builds with Jenkins, automated testing, and automated deployments.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.