- Cyber Defense
- District of Columbia, United States
Job Description: Cyber Intelligence Analyst 2
XOR Security is currently seeking several talented Cyber Intelligence Analyst II to support an Agency-level Advanced Cyber Analytics team.
- Serve as a technical team or task leader, and remain on duty until appropriately relieved
- Support 24x7 CYSOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government; provide oversight on operational activity and provide continuity between shifts; may serve as a Cybersecurity Watch Center Intelligence Analyst responsible for analyzing information collected from a variety of sources to identify, and report on events to protect information systems and networks from threats
- Produce all-source cyber intelligence analysis using various industry and government tools, available classified and unclassified data sets, and accepted methodologies for assessing network traffic; identify, investigate and analyze cyber events of intelligence significance; and collect data, analyze results, and prepare intelligence products relating to cyber mission objectives
- Generate oral briefings, raw intelligence reports and finished intelligence products utilizing accepted Intelligence Community tradecraft and methodologies accepted by management
- Support cyber operations designed to pursue anomalies or cyber threats on Information Technology or Information Control System networks
- Mobilize to report to designated alternate facilities – local and remote – and execute assigned duties for potentially extended periods of time during emergency situations (actual or exercises); maintain the ability to operate the alternate facilities and demonstrate this ability upon request of the Government (actual or exercises)
- Perform other cyber intelligence-related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of relevant experience. With a master’s degree, six (6) years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills; possess the ability to communicate in written and oral form
- Experience producing all-source cyber intelligence products, incorporating technical, open source, and classified information to identify and understand cyber threats from available data sources. Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving
- Experience operating as an integral part of a team’s mission activities to detect, deter, and neutralize cyber threats against Information Technology and Industrial Control System architectures
- Ability to adapt and develop the most advanced cyber security tools and analysis practices to the Foreign Intelligence assessment mission
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Knowledge of the mission, structure, policies, and key intelligence programs of the U.S. Intelligence Community as they impact DOE and U.S. Energy Sector equities.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance is required.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.