- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking an experienced Application Developer. The goals of this position will be to achieve the following:
- Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution
- Evaluates the quality of proposed and existing software systems and solutions that support various cyber software activities and are planned to be integrated into various networks and architectures
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, integrates, and implements software
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; performs quality control on team products
- Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- U.S. Citizenship - Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI is preferred - Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in applications development
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance
- Experience with assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- Experience across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques, and processes, and interoperability
- Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations Desired Skills:
- Experience with two or more of the following programming languages: --- Python --- C/C++ --- XML --- JSON Required Education: BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. [4-6 years of application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 2+ years of experience]
Desired Certifications: - CSSLP, Security+
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement - Applicants selected must meet background investigation eligibility requirements.