- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking an experienced Lab Manager. The goals of this position will be to achieve the following:
- Providing support as needed to lab staff in the tasks of provisioning and issuing equipment to end users, as well as maintaining inventory database.
- Providing support for systems administration tasks such as patching, cabling, updating, and maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and equipment in the lab environment - Provision and provide support for Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (e.g., Citrix, VMWare) to users
- Performing systems maintenance tasks such as routine maintenance and patching on databases and software systems
- Inventorying of hardware and software, including licenses
- Supporting Fly Away Kits (FAKs) sanitization, inventory, repairs, and maintenance
- Providing advice and assistance to users in accessing and using the lab and responds to users’ needs in a timely fashion
- Conducting capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations - Providing network documentation for changes in network topology or policies
- U.S. Citizenship - Must have an active DoD Secret clearance; TS/SCI clearance is preferred
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability - 2+ years of experience - 1+ years of directly relevant experience in lab management or system administration
- Experience with multiple operating systems, to include Windows, Linux/Unix & MacOS
- Experience with Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Experience with virtual desktops (Citrix, VMWare)
- Proficiency and proven capability in the following areas:
- Computer Network Defense (CND) policies, procedures, and regulations
- Defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- Database management and implementation
- Asset management practices and principles
- Hardware and software provisioning practices
- Boundary protection and enclaving
- Authentication and access management technologies
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations Desired Skills:
- Experience with writing technical procedures and standard operating procedures
- Virtualization automation and optimization Required Education: BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education. Desired Certifications: - DoD 8140.01 IAT Level II
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement - Applicants selected must meet background investigation eligibility requirements.