- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking talented Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team on this highly visible cyber security single-award IDIQ vehicle that provides security operations center (SOC) support, cyber analysis, application development, and a 24x7x365 support staff. The contractor supporting this position will perform cyber intelligence analysis, provide oral and written briefings, lead the development of analytical products, and deliver support to cyber-related operations to meet the mission requirements established by DOE Cyber Directorate
leadership, senior DOE-IN leadership, and DOE policymakers.
- Serve as a technical team or task leader, and remain on duty until appropriately relieved.
- Support 24x7 CYSOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government; provide oversight on operational activity and provide continuity between shifts; may serve as a Cybersecurity Watch Center Intelligence Analyst responsible for analyzing information
collected from a variety of sources to identify, and report on events to protect information systems and networks from threats.
- Produce all-source cyber intelligence analysis using various industry and government tools, available classified and unclassified data sets, and accepted methodologies for assessing network traffic; identify, investigate and analyze cyber events of intelligence
significance; and collect data, analyze results, and prepare intelligence products relating to cyber mission objectives.
- Generate oral briefings, raw intelligence reports and finished intelligence products utilizing accepted Intelligence Community tradecraft and methodologies accepted by management.
- Support cyber operations designed to pursue anomalies or cyber threats on Information Technology or Information Control System networks.
- Mobilize to report to designated alternate facilities – local and remote – and execute assigned duties for potentially extended periods of time during emergency situations (actual or exercises); maintain the ability to operate the alternate facilities and demonstrate this ability upon request of the Government (actual or exercises).
- Perform other cyber intelligence-related duties, as assigned.
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of relevant experience. With a Master’s degree, six (6)
years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- Top Secret Clearance required
- This position requires an initial drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment
- Experience producing all-source cyber intelligence products, incorporating technical, open source, and classified information to identify and understand cyber threats from available data sources. Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving.
- Experience operating as an integral part of a team’s mission activities to detect, deter, and neutralize cyber threats against Information Technology and Industrial Control System architectures.
- Ability to adapt and develop the most advanced cyber security tools and analysis practices
to the Foreign Intelligence assessment mission.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
- Knowledge of the mission, structure, policies, and key intelligence programs of the U.S. Intelligence Community as they impact DOE and U.S. Energy Sector equities.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and TOP SECRET Clearance