- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a Cyber Threat Analyst. The contractor supporting this position will perform cyber intelligence analysis, provide oral and written briefings, lead the development of analytical products, and deliver support to cyber-related operations to meet the mission requirements established by DOE Cyber Directorate leadership, senior DOE-IN leadership, and DOE policymakers.
- Provide integrated cyber threat intelligence analysis support in the security operations center.
- Applies a broad understanding of tactical to strategic level intelligence analysis of cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of cyber defense and computer network operations.
- Advises on the uses of forensics, network vulnerability, and malware analysis to conduct both technical analysis of cyber threats and events as well as all-source analysis of cyber threats, their vectors, and capabilities. Uses both open source data and classified reporting to analyze and document malicious cyber activity and provide situational awareness of cyber threats, including initial attribution analysis of cyber organizations, programs, capabilities, motivations and intent to conduct cyberspace operations.
- Experience with cybersecurity, vulnerability, and open-source/classified threat reporting platforms preferred
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and ten (10) years of relevant experience. With a Master’s degree, six (6)
years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- This position requires an initial drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- A working knowledge of the DOE-IN and Cybersecurity IC environments and detailed knowledge of the intelligence production cycle and how intelligence analysts function and interact.
- Good conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communication, and graphical representative skills.
- Sound judgement and creative problem solving and independent working skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and organizations, to include varying levels and types (Government, industry, and academia).
- Good facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP, TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED!