- XOR Corporate
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking a Chief Growth Officer to support a fast paced and rapidly growing Cyber Security practice in Falls Church, VA. XOR Security is passionate about the cyber missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, well-being of our nation. To support this continued growth, XOR needs a seasoned Chief Growth Officer with clear cyber expertise and deep relationships across both Federal and Commercial communities to continue to fuel this growth. The position will require entail the following:
- Ability to lead the development and execution of the corporate growth, business development and sales across DOD, Federal Civilian Agencies, and commercial entities.
- Formulate the long-term corporate growth strategy in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Direct and coordinate all Sales and new Business Growth with hands-on engagement throughout all business development life cycle milestones including leading of capture efforts, pipeline management, and proposal support.
- Oversee capture, teaming, partnership arrangements, competitive analysis, price to win, bids and proposals.
- Support the development, review, and submission of proposals.
- Build, develop and manage the business development team capable of realizing new business bookings and leveraging IDIQs.
- Communicate the value proposition through technology centric mission solutions presentations and proposals.
- Manage outward Client facing relationships and grow client portfolio.
- Deliver outstanding customer experience with results oriented approach.
- Ability to lead a small business’ business development efforts.
- Possesses and maintains a diverse and expansive network that will aid in developing new business and growth opportunities.
- Prior successful experience capturing projects and programs within the DoD and Federal civilian markets having developed strong relationships with customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage customer relationships and personal experience to identify and assess potential IT business opportunities that result in measurable revenue growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and management skill.
- Comprehensive understanding Cyber Operations and Technical aspects of cyber security operations and solutions. Conversant, credible and persuasive, with history of developing and executing a growth strategy for cyber missions.
- Exposure to latest application development and/or infrastructure support technologies with understanding of various technologies and tools.
- Ability and experience participating in industry organizations (ACT-IAC, OTA Consortiums, AFCEA, etc).
- BA/BS degree in an appropriate field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD clearance
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement - Applicants selected must meet background investigation eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP required.