- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking several talented Tier 2 SOC Analysts to support an Agency-level SOC at Pink Panther. The SOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the enterprise. SOC Analysts will conduct security event monitoring, advanced analytics and response activities in support of the CND operational mission. The Analyst will monitor, analyze, detect, and respond to cyber events and incidents. Support dynamic cyber defense and deliver operational effects such as intrusion detection and prevention, situational awareness and data spillage. Maintain a secure cyber environment through configuration management, administration, and response actions. Analyze network defense systems, such as IDS/IPS, SIEM and firewalls.
Team Member - 24x7x365 Watch Team, Shift TBD
Provide security monitoring and incident response services, in alignment with the mission to protect network assets (including Industrial Control Systems.
Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
Support investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches.
Support a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program. Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree, two years of relevant experience is required.
- TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- This position requires an initial drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- A working knowledge of the DOE-IN and Cybersecurity IC environments and detailed knowledge of the intelligence production cycle and how intelligence analysts function and interact.
- Good conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, writing, verbal communication, and graphical representative skills.
- Sound judgement and creative problem solving and independent working skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and organizations, to include varying levels and types (Government, industry, and academia).
- Good facilitation skills to bring diverse groups together on issues and reach consensus across stakeholders.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP, TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED!