- Cyber Defense
Location: Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience with Java Script
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with transferring code from the web browser to command line (ie. in Chrome browser you select inspect) and working with Java Script through the command line
- 2+ years of experience with server-side Java
- 2+ years of experience with REST API programming with SharePoint
- Experience with JDBC based database programming with Oracle driver and SQL bind parameters
- Experience with database ETL and SQL scripting
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or Docker
- Experience with developing large-scale cloud-based solutions
- Experience in processing unstructured data and text with text manipulation libraries
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering preferred; MS degree in an engineering-related field a plus
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.