- Cyber Defense
Data Loss Prevention AnalystKey Role: Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with the security strategy. Maintain an awareness of market and technology trends to bring best of breed solutions to the client. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge.
Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members. Maintain, upgrade, and configure devices and software that provide Data Loss Prevention (DLP) subject matter expertise.
Location: Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with performing rules and signature creation and tuning, query support, and custom report creation
- 3+ years of experience with providing support for the Palo Alto DLP platform
- Experience with reviewing opportunities for process automation and improvement
- Experience with generating daily and monthly reports, including items, such as incident and service requests, software updates, and performance analysis for all tools against approved baselines
- Experience with developing real time inventory of all DLP assets
- Experience with developing performance baselines for all tools
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ year of experience with Prisma Access, Prisma Cloud, or Prisma SaaS
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.