As a Privilege Access Management (PAM) Engineer they will apply Cybersecurity experience in leading an Identity and Access Management (IAM) to analyze, design, and support a continuous monitoring solution to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials, trustworthiness, appropriate user security behavior training, and appropriately granted resource access rights to users. Engage multiple stakeholders and leverage related security products or technologies to recommend solution architectures and designs needed to monitor and report on IAM related data across multiple government agencies. Integrate disparate IAM data from multiple sources into a singular database for correlation and presentation. Maintain responsibility for articulating and authoring multiple findings, recommendations, and other artifacts, including interfacing with key stakeholders to implement tailored IAM solutions. You will work with architects, SMEs and other engineers, and provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience with IT, including one of the following areas: supporting access management solutions, including user privileges management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring
- 2+ years of experience in supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- 2+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- 2+ years of experience with COTS IAM tools, including CyberArk, Broadcom Layer 7/ CA PAM, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- 1+ years of experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience collaborating with clients to deliver results
- Knowledge of the following areas: Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design; PKI, X509, SSO across multiple domains; 2FA via PIV or CAC; scripting and coding
- Experience with SailPoint, Saviynt
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with an SIEM tool, preferably Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.